Developed in collaboration with the Italian alpinist Simone Moro known for his winter ascents, Gashebrum 2 is an ultra-thermal, dual layer shoe for extreme mountaineering and for prolonged exposure to low temperatures.
The shoe provides maximum water resistance thanks to the lining used for the gaiter, the no wicking materials and the inner insulation package. The Cordura® fabric guarantees abrasion resistance. The bootie is made using quick dry materials and is therefore ideal for prolonged use in the mountains. Volumes and weight are kept at a minimum thanks to the Honeycomb Tech midsole in carbon fibre and the compact, high performance construction in true La Sportiva style. The inner shell uses the exclusive quick lacing BOA® Fit System for maximum easy and a more precise fit. G2 represents the ideal completion of the La Sportiva high mountain line with its look deriving from the famous Olympus and Batura models. It is the ideal choice for mountaineering at 6000 and 7000 metres.
+ Maximum water resistance is guaranteed thanks to the lining on the gaiter and the internal insulation package.
+ Shell and bootue made from quick drying material to allow for prolonged used in the mountains.
+ The Honeycomb Tech midsole in carbon fibre and the compact, high performance construction guarantees contained volumes and low weight.
+ Internal shell with exclusive BOA® Fit System
Спецификации на продукта
- Gaiter: Protective external shell in water repellent, abrasion resistant, stretch Cordura® + a protective stretch layer to cover the lining
- Inner Shell: Insulating 4 layer structure with Lorica reinforcement inserts
- Bootie: PE + EVA single density 6 mm with Flex Zone and double hook & loop closure
- Underfoot: Insulated carbon Honeycomb Tech 3mm
- Footbed: Insulating 3mm carbon Honeycomb Tech
- Midsole: 2mm Polyurethane with differentiated heights at toe and heel for crampon attachment
- Sole: Vibram Matterhorn with Impact Brake System lugs
- Sizes: 38-48 (including half sizes)
- Weight: Gr. 1940 pair